Thursday, September 30, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #15 is based on one of the seven natural wonders of the world.

Grand Canyon
The Great Barrier Reef
The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
Mt. Everest
Northern Lights
Paricutin Volcano
Victoria Falls

Choose one, and base your card or layout on your interpretation of this incredible wonder of our earth. This is one unusual challenge, and should generate some very interesting ideas !!




I love the outdoors. I went hiking a couple years ago with some girlfriends over in the Duluth, Minnesota area. Breath-taking is all I have to say. This stamp set "Beautiful Things" from Close To My Heart was a must have for me and instantly came to my mind for this challenge. :) Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card! i love that stamp, it's so intricate and gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the challenge JodiLynn! Beautiful colors and beautiful stamping. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and a beautiful card. I'm glad you found the challenge interesting and I hope you had fun too! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie... this card is GORGEOUS. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Followers